Post pictures of your dashboards.....

M@r]{

Thought it would be interesting to see the various layouts, ideas people have had.  Unliek most cars we have the option of doing what we like  :)  So I think this would be a great thread. Also I'm looking for inspiration  :angel-emoticon:

Sorry, we've already played this 'game' fairly recently: 

Just now, M@r]{ said:

Oh yeah, well I'd delete this post but don;t seem to have the option

No worries. At least you've got plenty of dashes to look at now :d

Son need to delete the thread, at all! :d

On a point of house-keeping, after the delete function became enabled to members following a Boardroom software update, we had one or two incidences of members accidentally deleting whole build threads and similar, with masses of content from lots of contributors.

Poor Chris, out fellow me,bet and Web,aster then had the onerous task of trying to restore the deleted threads from our backups of the Boardroom.  A process, that those who've ever done a co placated restore from backup on to a working system, will be aware, is not without its own risks.

As a consequence, it was decided to turn off the delete function, and go back to the way the Boardroom used to be. If you must have a post deleteted, ask an admin. However it's quite rare that's it's necessary, really. And most times, it's deleting double posts and similar.

Note though, that if you look at the various editing and options buttons, next to your own posts, you can hide them if you wish. In that case, other members will not be able to see what you've posted. (Though Admins still can,)