Pair of brand new rear uprights, paid of brand new front alloy uprights with alloy hubs

Luke Algar

Pair of brand new rear uprights with hubs, one hub has slight surface rust on the face, but both are brand new and never been used. Looking for £400

Pair of brand new unused front alloy uprights with alloy front hubs and wheels studs looking for £400

20180830_142314.jpg

20180830_132710.jpg

Hi Luke,

I don't recognise these. What do they fit? They look like they might have a clamp bolt at the top that a ball joint slides into  rather than a through bolt like on the bottom.

23 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

Hi Luke,

I don't recognise these. What do they fit? They look like they might have a clamp bolt at the top that a ball joint slides into  rather than a through bolt like on the bottom.

They’re standard by the look of it to me. 

Think that might be a part of a ball joint left in one of the fronts?

DOH!!! That makes sense, I thought the were pix of the same thing. lol

I didn't read it properly and thought it was just rears.

Will the rears fit and 89 SEi and are they  for golf calipers or Ford?

You’re not allowed to buy the rears. They have to remain unsold so that Luke sells them to me for peanuts as a last resort!. :d

Sorry for the thread hijack:) 

Not interested in buying but I am interested to know how heavy a front upright and hub is. 

Any chance of weighing one?

Thanks! I have some of the 'lightweight' front hubs on the way from HiSpec, will weigh them also when they are here. For info, the standard Cortina uprights are about 2.6kg.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.