High spec road car

megawoods2

Looking for a high specification,high powered,road biased 2.0 duratec or s2000 engined SeiW/FW.

PM me with details.

thanks

I trust you’ve seen that Toybox have a Few S2000’s in stock?

1 hour ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I trust you’ve seen that Toybox have a Few S2000’s in stock?

A very nice '17 plate S2000 with a very nice £27k tag!

• Like 1

Thanks....I would much prefer to buy from an owner to get history etc.......:d.and pay sensible money.

thanks for reply.:d

• Like 1

I can cover some of your criteria with my car which is for sale at the moment. It’s high spec, adequately powered and road biased, however it has an 1800 zetec.

It’s the 1999 Speedsport 1800 in blue...

On 24/08/2018 at 13:09, megawoods2 said:

Looking for a high specification,high powered,road biased 2.0 duratec or s2000 engined SeiW/FW.

PM me with details.

thanks

I have a 306bhp n/a 2.0 Duratec engined SeW “aerorace” chassis car with a new body if you are interested.... road registered.

FD01F511-204B-490D-B75C-238598223379.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stephen W said:

I have a 306bhp n/a 2.0 Duratec engined SeW “aerorace” chassis car with a new body if you are interested.... road registered.

FD01F511-204B-490D-B75C-238598223379.jpeg

What!!!!!!! You have only just finished it. How much you looking for @Stephen W

10 minutes ago, syman84 said:

What!!!!!!! You have only just finished it. How much you looking for @Stephen W

It’s the build which is fun for me. I’ve got other track days booked with it but I can always build another for those. 

As for price, message me if serious and I’ll give it a proper coat of though. At the moment the sale feeling is a bit of whim.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.