megabusa complete engine package

Rednop1

Here for sale is a complete engine package from a Megabusa

This was removed from a low mileage k7 bike with less than 7k miles on the clock

I have a copy of the old logbook and you can run a mileage check on it and see the engine number which matches the car on the block

The engine is still fitted to the megabusa  and the mileage on the clock of the car is 12miles! the car can be seen running 

You will get the complete engine with engine wiring loom and cdi  there is a  SBD full dry sump kit fitted and you will get the tank and oil pipes I have the invoice here and also power commando will come with it  and this was on the roller at daytuner not so long back and made 162bhp it the wheel  you will also get the full exhaust system and the water oil cooler and top and bottom westfield engine cradles.

any questions please just ask this engine look very very clean 

£3750 

Interested to know what you are replacing it with ? I wish this was for sale 6 months ago as It was exactley what I have built up.I love mine 

all Pm's replied to 

anybody that want to see this running in the car this will be coming out this week !

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.