Peak District Rudyard Run, Saturday 1st Sept

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Halfords, Ashbourne, DE6 1DU at 10.30am. Toilets and refreshments are available in the Marks and Spencer Food Hall next door, petrol is only around the corner. We will wiggle a route around the southern part of the Peak District and finish up at The Rudyard Hotel, Leek, ST13 8RN at 1-130pm for lunch. 

This event is on rain or shine, snow or blow, I am serious, it is happening so please, please come and join us. It will be a great day and not one to miss, in fact if you only come to one of my runs out, this is the one to come to.

Who will be coming, lots of you I hope?

• Like 2

Yep, will be there roof up or down.

I hope to get a pass out :yes:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

I'd better get fixing my radiator then :d

Oh definitely, we need that V8 sound track!

• Like 1

I should be able to make this one, but only if it is dry! (what's a roof, Dave?:d)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn - I get two Saturdays off in succession and there's a run out on the Saturday I go back....

There's a fair chance my car won't be back from ProComp by then anyway, so I hope the weather stays good for you

I hope to be spectating at Curborough this Saturday though if anyone else is going to be there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NigelO said:

Damn - I get two Saturdays off in succession and there's a run out on the Saturday I go back....

There's a fair chance my car won't be back from ProComp by then anyway, so I hope the weather stays good for you

I hope to be spectating at Curborough this Saturday though if anyone else is going to be there

Hi Nigel, I trust you've seen this: 

I hope to be there weather/family permitting.  Hope Procomp are making good progress with your car?

1 hour ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

I should be good for this. 

Let me know if you need a lift or anything. :yes:

4 hours ago, stephenh said:

(what's a roof, Dave?:d)

It's that thing that's not a brolly, that goes over your head :p

IMG_2194.JPG

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Let me know if you need a lift or anything. :yes:

Cheers Dave. 

I’ll  drive out to Halfords in Ashby in the Jaaag and we’ll sort it from there. :yes::praise:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

Cheers Dave. 

I’ll  drive out to Halfords in Ashby in the Jaaag and we’ll sort it from there. :yes::praise:

You'll need to give Halford's plenty of warning and they'll probably need all day on it :p

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Hi Nigel, I trust you've seen this: 

I hope to be there weather/family permitting.  Hope Procomp are making good progress with your car?

No, I hadn't seen it, but I have now - hope to see you there. Lee might also be there, as we both enjoy photography there.

Procomp will be getting the car on Bank Holiday Monday - new wishbones to correct the lack of caster and a full geo setup with corner weighting

• Like 1

At this rate I'm doing more miles in other peoples Wessies than I did in my own :oops:

• Haha 2