BMW Z4 ROADSTER sDRIVE 2.0i MSPORT £13500 SOLD

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

For sale is our BMW Z4 2.0i twin port turbo, first registered September 2012, Sport automatic transmission, with 39,000 miles. It has been MOT'd today (15 Aug 2018) and it passed with no advisories. As we have only done 3500 miles in the last year, it is time to let it go.

It has a leather interior, M Sport package, Thatcham 1 alarm, M Sport steering wheel with gearshift paddles, parking sensors front and rear, auto dimming rear view mirror, folding exterior mirrors, 19" 326M alloy wheels, deep sea blue metallic paint, 2 sets of keys, remote central locking.

4 cylinder, 184 bhp, torque 270 Nm, top speed 144 mph, 0-60mph 7.2 seconds, urban mpg 31, luggage capacity 180 litres.

The service history is full, main dealer at Stratstone Chesterfield. We have owned the car 4 years and in this time we have replaced all 4 tyres, brake pads and sensors, brake fluid change, cracked wheel repair.

The condition of this car is excellent inside and out, it is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. If you have any questions please contact me on 0774 88 33 959. I am asking £13,500 for it please.

DSC05249.JPG

DSC05256.JPG

DSC05255.JPG

DSC05247.JPG

DSC05246.JPG

DSC05260.JPG

Needs to be a shiny as Rita :d Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aeg said:

Has Glen had a say in this!!!:blush:

Yep.... sell the Z4... he now gets to drive the westfield more than once a year :p

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Trevturtle said:

Yep.... sell the Z4... he now gets to drive the westfield more than once a year :p

Or is Glen getting his own Westfield? 

• Haha 2

You crazy lot are just out of control :d I wanted to put 'One Careful Lady Owner' but it has also been owned by a lady who lives around the corner from us.

Do you think I should tell Glen the car is up for sale then?:p

There is a cycle rack included in the sale, we had to import it from America, have a look at Bird Automotive.com.

On 16/08/2018 at 21:35, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

There is a cycle rack included in the sale, we had to import it from America, have a look at Bird Automotive.com.

I'm not allowed to search for girls and cars on 'tinternet. It get's me into hot water :cry:

• Haha 2

Car is now SOLD £12000 to we buy any car. One down, one to go, just the MX5 to sell now, which is a bit more difficult because I am actually in love with it :love:

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.