Throttle bodies

GaryD1971

Long shot I know, but does anyone happen to have a set of throttle bodies on a zetec manifold gathering dust anywhere? Thought I'd ask before I start the Ebay searching... 

Jenvey sell manifolds for £200 plus the vat. I after talking to Martin at Raw am going to use standard injectors and fuel rail as per the zetec or the fuel side and modified weber 40's for the air. Cheaper than going throttle bodies and will look good to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1960dave said:

Jenvey sell manifolds for £200 plus the vat. I after talking to Martin at Raw am going to use standard injectors and fuel rail as per the zetec or the fuel side and modified weber 40's for the air. Cheaper than going throttle bodies and will look good to.

I never thought about modifying carbs for the air intakes. Would certainly look good. Is it much of a job? 

Do you need to re map due to more air flow and fit a throttle potentiometer to butterfly spindle 

Chris and liz 

I have a set of 45mm Jenvey ITBs that I am going to sell. You would need a manifold but if interested send me a pm.

james

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.