Clan McWesty Eyemouth 19th August

Gary Taylor

Hi all this Sunday is the Eyemouth run 

first meeting point Lizzy Brice shell station for 10.30

I won't make eyemouth this weekend. We are having a family fun day at Rolls Royce Inchinnan on Saturday 11-4. As part of the family fun day a number of employees, friends and associates are bringing their cars along and putting on a bit of a car show. At  the moment its looking like approx. 80 cars in attendance including classics, hot rods, muscle cars etc, so if anyone is at a loose end it would be good to see some Westie's. If anyone is interested let me know and I will confirm details.

hi any idea on times for eyemouth, i live 10 mins away, would pop down ? also any one around the borders area heading up to boness could meet up on route ? cheers Jim.

Unfortunately, got to miss this one. Shame, enjoyed it last year and the fish and chips were worth the run. Got family staying with us.

Have a good one guys

Bob