Adding Photos to Posts

Nickietam

Adding photos to posts is a matter that  appears in the forums from time to time but I have been unable to find any definitive guide about how best to achieve this.

I'm sure it cannot be that difficult but I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or provide me with step by step instructions.

Thanks in anticipation.

At the bottom of the text box there is a link that says “click to choose files”.

Click on that then just go to where you keep your pictures and click on the ones you want to upload.

It used to be difficult but last year’s forum update made it ridiculously easy in comparison so perhaps you’ve come across some old posts?

Now, as Geoffrey says, just click the “choose files” link... simples!

I generally reduce my image size to about 2000x1600 pixels prior to attaching.  That seems to make things smooth and quick.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for your helpful responses.

I somehow was under the impression that it was necessary to store photos on a third party photo sharing site and create a link to the forum.  Clearly I got this wrong.

Thanks again.

16 minutes ago, Nickietam said:

Thanks guys for your helpful responses.

I somehow was under the impression that it was necessary to store photos on a third party photo sharing site and create a link to the forum.  Clearly I got this wrong.

Thanks again.

Yep that’s how it used to be but thankfully we’ve upped our game :d