North York’s. Bridlington Motoring Weekend. 8th & 9th September.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Ok. We will now be doing the parade lap through Bridlington. This will mean getting to the Park & Ride by 9.30 am at the latest. The plan is to release cars in groups of about 15 for Sewerby Hall, shortly after 10.00 am. The route through the town is straight forward, it will be arrowed and as back-up you will be will be given a map.

To avoid any potential traffic problems the Parade cars have their own access point to Sewerby Hall. The Parade cars also have their own display area in the paddock at the front of the Hall. Unfortunately there is no internal road within Sewerby for the Parade cars to park with others in the general display area. The postcode for the park and ride is YO15 3QN. You need to be booked in for the parade lap through me but the deadline for the parade lap is tomorrow night. [Monday].

So far for the Parade Lap.

@Dylan Are you joining us for the parade lap.

Me.

Robin.

Marcus.

Craig

Steve.

Des

Andy.

Dave.

Dylan.

Because we are in the parade, we are parked right in front of Sewerby Hall. I have been sent the passes for the cars. I have sent passes to Robin also for him to issue. Here is a map of the site and the other car clubs who are going.

A9E9E57D-293A-4893-A2CE-F6C9B7B8EC7C.png

My mate and I will be coming in are cars on Sunday missed your deadline but have contacted the organiser and we are on the parade and in the general parking area. See you Sunday.

Matty

Who's meeting at the Fox and Grapes? I don't want to leave anyone behind. We will be leaving at 7.30. 

@Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

@marcusb

@Breakable?

@The Cheese

@Dylan

@BugMan

Anyone else? 

Had a lovely relaxed day today.

Thanyou to everyone who came and the fabulous banter.

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks all for a great day the micky taking seems to have elevated to new heights these days :d

• Like 2

Pray to the burger

IMG_5507.JPG

• Haha 1

And eat the burger

IMG_5509.JPG

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

That does my reputation no good at all. 

Reputation? What reputation?