Cadwell dates

BenD

12 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO

Think we made the right call mate apparently someone crashed 2 hours before the end and they ended the day at 3.i have a funny feeling it was that guy next to us

I must admit when I was driving home and the roads were dry I was sort of regretting leaving early - just a little. But if this is correct then defo the right call. Where did you hear about it?

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good day,, it sounds like dreadfull organisation. Overbooking and/or allowing too many  to turn up isn't good.

As you say Chris one to stay away from in the future.

10 hours ago, AdamR said:

112! I'd be asking for a partial refund. That's insane.

Actually I think it might have been 120. Either way far, far too many cars trying to get the most out of limited available track time. Bound to be hugely problematic. 

Really sorry to hear you didn't have a good day gents. Just means the next one will be amazing I'm sure?!

Have to agree that Dave can be a bit... relaxed when it comes to organisation, its not the first time he's booked way too many on (due to a computer error last time).

1 minute ago, Ben (bunje) said:

On a small side note I was well pleased with my 93db static noise test

Quote from tester “is that it? Might as well not have the silencer”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

So where to next whilst I still have my car 

Travel times for me... Oulton 3hrs 45m. Three sisters, 3 hrs. Cadwell, 3hrs. Knockhill 3hrs. Blyton 2hrs 35. Croft under 1hr

December date at Croft for only £140. Only problem is they sell out long in advance so no chance to book with the weather. 

Oulton and three sisters are within 10 mom's of each other at just over an hour and half. Croft and Caldwell around 3 hours Blyton is about the same but knockhill is 5 hours 

14 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Really sorry to hear you didn't have a good day gents. Just means the next one will be amazing I'm sure?!

Have to agree that Dave can be a bit... relaxed when it comes to organisation, its not the first time he's booked way too many on (due to a computer error last time).

Thing is, a “computer error” is an easy cop out. But if you have dozens more booked on than the maximum allowed, surely you should get back to the last of the late boomers and apologise with a full refund and maybe a discount code to smooth the waters.  

The cynic in me says it’s convenient to “discover” the problem on the actual day long after the money is in the bank. I booked in August, so there must have been time to work out the numbers!

I’m sure 60 drivers equates to making a profit, so 120 and you are more than quids in - making the offer of a free place on a date in December very easy to cover especially when most won't bother taking it up. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Yep definitely a crash that closed the track 2 hours early. One of the minis apparently on full slicks 

IMG_0332.PNG

31 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

On a small side note I was well pleased with my 93db static noise test

That's about what mine used to be.

Suprisingly I had the Mini tested last Friday on a trackday with the new Direnza catback system on expecting it to be fairly load, it was 86db :d