AdamR

The Lobster (88 SE Rebuild)

marcusb

Great vids Adam! interested to know how you condense that length of footage to upload onto U-Tube from your go-pro whilst keeping such good quality? 

AdamR

Cheers Marcus. I use the in-built editing software in Windows 10. It's basic but deals with GoPro size / length clips pretty well. I haven't really found a way to edit 'properly' with it, but for cropping a few mins out of a lump of footage it works nicely.

On that subject, a little comparison vid...

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5d78b75ecf3a5-xe-vs-blade-car-at-oulton-park.php

Bike engines forever :d

• Like 2

CosKev
14 hours ago, AdamR said:

@CosKev also popped over to say hello, great to meet you! I had a nosey over your car at one point but couldn't find you to compliment it, lovely attention to detail!

Ah sorry😣

Great to meet you and thanks again for your great,and free,advice!

The lobster certainly is a fair tool!😎

Bill

I was also there yesterday and we had a chat at lunchtime. Fantastic to see the car up close and check the attention to detail that went into the build.

The car was certainly 'interesting' to watch through the corners some great car control, I was watching from the passenger seat of my mates Elise.

Thanks for the  advice on tyres, if the Uniroyals you have can stand up to being driven at those speeds through corners, they will be more than sufficient for my attempts.

I did get on picture of you with all 4 wheels in a straight line, mind you going up Clay Hill is not a place to be sideways 😁

IMG_1346.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AdamR
11 hours ago, CosKev said:

The lobster certainly is a fair tool!

Just like the driver then 😆 Not to worry Kev, will see you out and about somewhere again I'm sure!

Wasn't sure if you were signed up to the forum Bill, glad to see you are though, and thank you very much for the picture! Lovely to meet you and have a chat, see you again at some point I'm sure, perhaps an Aintree track day 😊

• Haha 1

maurici
2 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Aintree track day

Not with your gear ratio...