No longer available

Paul Aspden

Elite transmission IL 200 dog engagement five speed gearbox, 

No longer available.

are you breaking the car Paul or just swapping the box to make the car more appealing to folk

Both I think!

There doesn't appear to be much appetite for a proper sprint car that's dedicated to track use, so I thought I'd replace the gearbox with a 5 speed type 9 and maybe swap the engine for something less powerful (if I can sell the existing engine) making the car more user friendly on the road, as everyone who has shown interest in the car admires its build quality but wants to use it on the road, even driving it to trackdays....not something I'd want to do with a straight cut gearbox!!!

Hopefully the change in gearbox (and possibly engine) would make the car appeal to a market.

It would be a shame to split up all that development. Although it would make a nice class C car with a sccr type 9.

Part ex? :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.