Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

Hello,

I hope you have been enjoying the summer and getting out and about in your Westfield. 

To make a change from the usual pub meet the aim is to have the August meet on Sunday 12th at the Newbury Classic Car Show. Rod Mantal and John Park have already confirmed, who else can make it?

If you're taking the car there is an entry form...

http://classicvehicles.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018-Exhibitor-Form-pdf.pdf From memory I think they like all the cars in by 10.00 and hope that you’ll stay until 16.00 [last year quite a few left before that].

The address is: Newbury Collage, Monks Lane, Newbury, RG14 7TD.

I'm aim to pop along but not in my rolling chassis.

For those of you who don't fancy the show Steve will be at the Bird in Hand as usual from 12ish as i can't commit to the show in Newbury. 

UPDATE.

Due to the weather forecast we will not be going to the Newbury show but meeting at the bird in hand as normal. From 12:00.

Thanks, Tim

• Haha 1

I can’t make this Sunday, visiting relatives in the north.

I hope to be there in September as my car passed IVA at Bristol on Wednesday, but that now depends on DVLA getting the registration through. Is 4 weeks realistic?

Well done and we look forward to seeing your car. No idea how long DVLA take though.:d