AA Composites Interchangeable screen and supports for a Wide Body

Pantherman

Looking for a complete AA Composites interchangeable screen set up for a Wide Bodied car.

Please message me if you have anything 

Thanks

Dave

You should try resurrecting the interchangeable screen thread to see if anyone has had any luck tracking the guy down as id also be intrested :0)

Chris

I have on the Facebook site, he was a member but think he just stopped doing them but others may know better.

Anyway I still want one !!

• 7 months later...

Thread resurrection -

I am looking to do something like this for my narrow body.

If I can source some pillars to cut down, does anyone know any suppliers for the perspex??

Hi Jim,

I have a screen, pillars and carbon look mirrors that sound like the ones your looking for.  They came with my FW when I bought it but they've never been fitted during my ownership and going off the condition I doubt they were ever on much beforehand. 

I'm not sure how much these are new/secondhand but if your interested and we can come to an agreement let me know.

INBOX&id=17811&uid=IMG_3874.JPG&scaleTyp

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=17811&uid=IMG_3878.JPG&scaleType=contain&width=1024

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I cant see your pictures, but guessing this is suitable for a widebody?

Hi Jim,

Firstly I must just point out that I failed to notice that Pantherman started this post so I have PM'd him to take a look at this thread (seems only fair).

I'm not sure of the size of the widebody but I measured the span across the bottom of the pillars which measures approx 935mm.

If you want to PM me your e-mail address I'll send the photos on to you.

If the screen is spare as the others want to chop the supports then can you let me know what you would want for it. Can’t see the photo but need a screen for a seiw.

Hi Alfascozzesi,

I think Pantherman's having the screen and mirrors.  If anything changes I'll be in touch :yes:

57 minutes ago, W Shep said:

Hi Alfascozzesi,

I think Pantherman's having the screen and mirrors.  If anything changes I'll be in touch :yes:

No problem. I got my wires crossed anyway. It’s a normal screen I am after. I have a crack in mine. Thanks though.

18 hours ago, Alfascozzesi said:

No problem. I got my wires crossed anyway. It’s a normal screen I am after. I have a crack in mine. Thanks though.

There’s a new one EBay asking £150 and keeps relisting it

1 hour ago, Banshee said:

There’s a new one EBay asking £150 and keeps relisting it

I know. I am in contact but he won’t send by post. I have asked him if he is going to Stoneleigh but he isn’t sure. I ain’t going but would pay the man and then fall on the goodwill of someone from the Clan who I have never met to take it up the road. :d

Part 1 of the saga is if he is going though. 

Thanks for the tip off :yes:

1 hour ago, Alfascozzesi said:

I know. I am in contact but he won’t send by post. I have asked him if he is going to Stoneleigh but he isn’t sure. I ain’t going but would pay the man and then fall on the goodwill of someone from the Clan who I have never met to take it up the road. :d

Part 1 of the saga is if he is going though. 

Thanks for the tip off :yes:

My son lives nearby in Medway towns if you pay he can get it to me and I can get it to Stoneleigh

or ask @Geezergs if he can pick it up as he is near there

1 hour ago, Banshee said:

My son lives nearby in Medway towns if you pay he can get it to me and I can get it to Stoneleigh

or ask @Geezergs if he can pick it up as he is near there

Waaahey!!  This could be the crowning glory for the Westfield courier service. Got to be one of the largest mileage’s if this comes off.

Let me do the deal and I will get back to you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.