Herts, Beds & Bucks Area Meeting, August 2018

Matt Hillam (Fatbloke) - Herts Beds & Bucks AO

Sorry Matt but I won’t make it this month, off on holiday on Friday so need to get my speedo’s packed !

Have a great night all, back to normal in September. 

Hi Matt

I will try not to let you down this month as I will be in my Speedo's next month!

G

Well, I tried to be there and got 3 miles away from my house before I realised that I had, in my haste... made a faux pas.

Suffice to say the Wez is the only vehicle I have had that runs on petrol...:bangshead:

4 hours ago, Jude said:

Well, I tried to be there and got 3 miles away from my house before I realised that I had, in my haste... made a faux pas.

Suffice to say the Wez is the only vehicle I have had that runs on petrol...:bangshead:

Whoops! Never mind, the club door is always open and we look forward to seeing you at the next one. 

• Like 1