My inheritance

Jude - The Mad Widow

I read this yesterday and was moved and impressed in equal measure by your sad story and dogged determination respectively. Very few people would carry on with such strength and vigour as you have. I am truly in awe because I doubt that I could have responded like that. I'd like to say well done but it sounds SO patronising so just know I'm deeply impressed! :yes:

Like yours, mine has swept wings too - the only true style! :)

• Like 3

:ww:  From East Yorkshire  :lg-westy:

welcome from Manchester!

Welcome to the club. Nice looking car, a credit to your late husband. If you have any questions, just ask. 

• Like 1

Hi there and :ww: to the club...so sad to read your post, but I'm sure you have great memories of your husband...hope you enjoy your travels in the Westfield.

Hello and welcome from sunny Manchester.

after such a catastrophe the only way is up, and it sounds like that's your opinion too, good luck for the future.

IMG_0105.JPG

• Like 1

This club is one big friendly family of helpful and like minded folk. Come on here any time about any subject and you will get support. 

All the best wishes from Cheshire.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Jude said:

The Wez is my only car - plus a motor home. 

Sounds perfect!

Glad you’ve kept the Westy, welcome aboard :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the club such a sad story about your husband, but great that you kept the car. 

Loving the dish on those wheels :yes:

Hi from the Peak District. It is heartbreaking to read your position and my sympathy goes out to you. I have just helped a lady sell her late husbands Westfield, he had a short battle with an aggressive cancer and after his death she could not get to grips with driving it.  It took nearly 2 years for her to even face letting it go and I still think about her, it's very sad. You will find everyone on here will help you along should you need it, they are a friendly bunch of folks. 

Julie

• Like 1

Full of respect for you 

great what your doing 

enjoy