Pre-Lit wet weather gear SOLD

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Pre-Lit wet weather gear

one pair of doors 

one roof 

roll bar to suit including bag of hinges and fixings

needs one new fastener on the front edge very good condition for 30 years old .

£150

IMG_20180805_180801.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi

Are these still available. Just brought a pre lit, havent seen the roof yet but reported to be tatty. i may need in a weeks time

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hammie said:

Hi

Are these still available. Just brought a pre lit, havent seen the roof yet but reported to be tatty. i may need in a weeks time

Yes I still have them 

Ok. Apparently it being delivered tomorrow but I won't see it till the weekend. Will be in contact. 

Cheers

Jon

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

are this Parts still available? I'm new here and I own a Westie only for a few weeks now. So my questions may be stupid for you, sorry for that.

Do this parts fit to a SE narrow body from 1990? 

If yes, would it be possible for you to ship the parts to Germany, this would be great. I believe the rollbar is not needed, which might make shipping easier.

thanks 

Karl

4 hours ago, Duc3003 said:

Hi,

are this Parts still available? I'm new here and I own a Westie only for a few weeks now. So my questions may be stupid for you, sorry for that.

Do this parts fit to a SE narrow body from 1990? 

If yes, would it be possible for you to ship the parts to Germany, this would be great. I believe the rollbar is not needed, which might make shipping easier.

thanks 

Karl

Hi sorry but as in the title these are now sold 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.