Hethel Results 5/8/18

Terry Everall

Can someone let me have link to results please

I think Graham Frankland is sending me a copy of the final results which is 2 practice and 4 timed runs :yes:

I now have the results sheets 

Just seen the results on the Borough 19 website.  Looking at the times it suggests that it was the short course.  The target times on our site indicated that it was the long course.  Had I known it was the short course I would have entered.  I realise that maybe I should have looked at the B19 Supplementary Regs for the event regardless, but if our TT indicated a particular layout, why would you look further.

Lesson learned perhaps, but not happy :down:

Howard

I can assure you that B19 told me that the new course was only trial and ran earlier in the year. They then said ( after I spoke to them about how well it had gone) that the August event was the normal long course. I am as surprised as you that it was the short southern course

it was going to be the long coarse  .it always causes long delays . shame because most people do like the long coarse. but saying that the shorter one is no bad at all. and it's beginning  to grow on me for some reason :d

The short course was very demanding in the heat yesterday and we only had 2 recoveries all day which resulted in 4 timed runs and an early finish!

The short course was defined in the Supplementary Regs with the description being similar to that of the April Event but perhaps not quite as clear!

Sorry not to see you there yesterday Howard!

Graham