Aeroscreen or no screen?

SimonRad

I’m just wondering what people’s thoughts are on using no windscreen or areoscreen.

I’ve found a lot of topics on using windscreens or areoscreens but nothing about using none of them.

I quite like having as little as possible blocking my view. I’ll be mostly using the car for sprints and hills so I’d have a helmet on. 

Do low areoscreens make much difference to no screen?

Thanks in advance 

Simon 

Yeah a aeroscreen makes a massive difference to how much air hits you in the face!

You can drive in glasses easily with a aeroscreen, and get very few flies etc hitting you,but look at the rollbar above your head and it will be covered in flies.

I've lowered my floors after fitting new seats as I was getting a lot of buffeting whilst wearing my helmet.

I would guess no screen at all your head will be moving about a lot with the amount of air passing it :)

4 hours ago, SimonRad said:

I’ll be mostly using the car for sprints and hills so I’d have a helmet on.

Aeroscreen then - no argument.