Westfield in Stafford

M8KWR

I shall attempt to come to the next one. Need to put the miles on to bed in the clutch!!

was over by wolseley bridge area on Monday evening. Surprised you didn’t hear it!!

LOL - my house backs onto the Trent and Mersey canal and the open fields beyond, so if you give it a bit of a blat down the Rugeley bypass, I will certainly hear you!

looking good still and my brother has just done new bearings and clutch on it so hopefully hassle free motoring for you 

That is what I was looking for hassle fee motoring; but when the wing stay broke I was kind of happy to have to do something!

If you fancy a run out this evening the monthly Pistonheads meet is on between 6.30 and late just outside Market Drayton - should be 200-300 cars tonight, kits, classics, modern and American

Its one of the best meets in the area and run properly - driving stupidly gets you an immediate ban - I will be there tonight and I know a few other non Westfield kit owners will be there too

Wharf Tavern
Goldstone
Market Drayton
Shropshire
TF9 2LP

Hi

That one is very close, excellent.

I can't tonight as the wife is out, and I can't put the 2 kids into the car.

I see it is run every 2nd Thursday until October (unless this has changed!)