Westfield in Stafford

M8KWR

Just like to say hi, my new (second hand) westfield arrived today, could not be happier.

The usually kit car issues, cycle bracket breaks, drive back home to weld it all back together and then straight back out again.. oh I have missed it. 

If anyone is around the Stafford area, I don't seem to see many westfield's in the area, please get in touch.

IMG_5159.jpg

• Like 2

Be good to see you and your car here tomorrow: 

• Like 1

I can not make tomorrow!!!

It seems I am in the centre of 4 local area meetings!!!

How about the Curborough breakfast meet on Sat?

We used to have an area of the club centered around Stafford/Cannock, but when the last area  organizer had to stop due to work commitments no-one was willing to take over, so it folded. We used to have some good runs out 7 or 8 years ago.

There are still Westie owners around these parts.

When I used to go to the stafford/cannock meets they were at the spread eagle, I think they moved somewhere else after I had to sell my old westfield.

I drive through uttoxeter ever working day!

Yes we had a few meetings at The Bradford Arms, on  the A5, but by then the area was sadly on the decline.

If you want runs out in company with other Westfield drivers, Julie Hall leads some runs through lovely Peak District scenery, her are is the Peak District one.

• Like 1

Was it you out on saturday going towards cannock on tha a34 had a young lad with you 

looks a nice car 

Yes it was me, that was the first ride out after it got dropped off to me.

My eldest daughter was in the car, the wife still will not get in it unsure what she is scared of!

• Like 1

I'm local too - just down the road in Rugeley

You should definitely get yourself out to one of the Peak District runs - great roads for some "enthusiastic" driving