Essex Area Monthly Meet - 12th August

Kevin (Mr T)

It's that time again.

Sorry I've been quiet, but I still haven't sorted my head gasket/pressurised coolant system issue. Hopefully I will have by next weekend.

Anyway, it's midday at The Lodge as usual, the sun will be shining, so it will be good to see plenty of cars there (@NickBW will we see yours for the first time?)

An opportunity to recount water skiing stories!

BOOM!  yep, my first meet.  I am very excited!

I need some help as i have a list of questions!!!!

1 minute ago, NickBW said:

BOOM!  yep, my first meet.  I am very excited!

I need some help as i have a list of questions!!!!

Don't worry, your bonnet will be off, there will be a crowd peering into your nether regions and there will be plenty of advice available. See you then.

Sorry Guys I'll be away for the meet , have a good one...............:purple-westy:

Sorry but Brian won't be there as I'm in my caravan in Mid Wales, cycling walking etc.    A pity as the car is going well, almost without issues (rear view  mirror came unglued is the only tiny one) but I'm now having trouble with my shoes - my old ex badminton Ruccanor shoes are narrow with good grip and perfect for the car and cycling (old fashioned narrow toe clips) but now worn out and giving the odd slip, or poor heel/toe movement- though perhaps its just me getting uncoordinated.   Anyway the modern trainer/sports shoes are too wide, poor grip or silly money.  A discussion on Sunday about your choices might have been very useful though of course  the mechanical bits are more interesting.   At least I can now demonstrate a pair of perfect gloves at last, with tremendous grip and sensitivity and my too tight, unbending sealskins left for winter cycling.

Enjoy yourselves and I must keep September meet date free.

Brian

3 hours ago, DE04* said:

Should be there,as long as I survive Saturday. :d

CP3mFUKWUAEcqO6.jpg.c7e8ee0090b3c211ce861ab4be24da80.jpg