Snetterton 15th August - 5 needed for discount & free garage...

B.RAD

Russ H and I will be there, who else is up for it?

Any discount codes available @Andrew?

Update - as per the below, I can speak to MSV to see what discount is available and potentially get a garage if we get 5 or more interested. Roll up roll up....

@maurici @AdamR @tkm_dave

7 minutes ago, BCF said:

Russ H and I will be there, who else is up for it?

Any discount codes available @Andrew?

I would give them a call. If you can scrape 5 cars together there's 10% discount and a garage afaik.

11 minutes ago, BCF said:

Cool. So...

1. Barny and Russ

2. Andrew?

3. ...

I want to get knockhill next Thursday out of the way first, but if all is well, I'm a highly probable. 

Too much stuff around then already organised, sorry :( Not done the full track either, looks ace!

• Like 1

Just now, BCF said:

Ha ha! Well it looks like he's not coming now, so I have a car share spot up for grabs @KugaWestie...

I will be packing me budgie smugglers ready for holibobs :laugh:

All booked up and Russ the rain curse is definitely coming along now. Can't wait, really looking forward to it!

First visit to Snetterton on track following my first visit there to watch the BTCC last weekend. 

2 hours ago, BCF said:

Forecast looks decent @Andrew...

Yea.. I'm not going to make it though.. My car was OK at KH, but I've a couple of things need sorting, plus the tyres may be a bit thin on tread. Tbh, I haven't had much of a chance to look over it since I got back.

Hope you break the Russ weather curse.. I'll be watching. ;)

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:26, BCF said:

First visit to Snetterton on track following my first visit there to watch the BTCC last weekend. 

How did you get on? :t-up:

Absolutely fantastic. Without question one of the best trackdays I've ever done. Snetterton is incredible, such a brilliant track! Despite the unfortunate poor etiquette from the up themselves infants in baby grows (must be a race on this weekend), we had a really great day. 

Overheating issues continued to plague us in the morning, but with a little ingenuity and a great dose of optimism, we got it fixed (well, track hacked, but it worked brilliantly!). Then pounded out 128 miles, most of which were in the afternoon. The car was ace. Also got a passenger run, which led to a drive, in a beautiful early Subaru Impreza, which knocked my socks clean off!

All in all a really fantastic day. And it didn't rain. And Russ was there...

9 minutes ago, BCF said:

All in all a really fantastic day. And it didn't rain. And Russ was there...

Truly amazing! ;)

It's a circuit I never fancied much until I did it a couple of years back. Surprisingly good in-field.

Yes, there's racing there at the weekend. I've got a pal there on Saturday. I usually check if there's a following race meeting, as they do tend to attract racers doing a bit of cheap testing.. can't really blame them when an equivalent test day's probably around the £300 mark.