Trickle Chargers.

NickBW

I bought a CTEK XS 0.8 and it seems to be quite a good little unit.  Can't comment on the maypole although it has very good reviews on Amazon UK

I’ve had a CTEK charger for years that does a sterling job.

Never had a charger for my trickle though, never needed one, my trickle’s never gone flat.

I've got a CTEK to, MXS 5.0 as its got a mode for AGM type batteries. I also went for one of the comfort indicators, positioned so I can see it through a bonnet grill, meaning I get early warning if the battery is starting to go flat. 

With the CTEK chargers, do you just chuck a plug on the end since the photos on line show the charger with just contacts at the end. 

Thanks

On the battery side you have the choice of crocodile clips or more permanent terminal tails.

The tails join through a rubberised connection which stays on the car ( mine is cable tied for easy access).

The mains side has the usual UK 3 pin plug.

Toward the bottom of my build, pick of the dash adapter, there are 2 different length versions to choose from

Ctek here the xs 08 one, does the job :yes: seem to remember it being cheaper though. 

I only need it for the winter really not used it for summer