Loton Park 25th & 26th August

graham frankland

Hope it all sorts out with the helmet Ian and thanks for the directions Richard.  The steam fair is always a pain!

Back on track though..... Please count me in for the minibus please Graham.

Hi Guys

I have only just realised that the final instruction I have for Loton is only for the 25th :bangshead:

Would anyone have a copy of the entry list fro the Sunday to see if I am on there.

Thanks

Ian

Thanks Mate.

Must have just forgot to send me that one. :suspect:

A really good day out, first time I had driven the Westfield in  the wet, and at Loton so although I know the hill well mastering the changing conditions was interesting and I learnt that the car has reasonably forgiving handling. It started to understeer at full blast in 3rd going through the kink on the Cedar straight, I eased the throttle and fortunately it came back, albeit to slowest time in the group, I was about a second off the pace.

Great to talk to everyone and very many thanks to IanD for the shelter under his Bongo's awning, without it we all would have been much wetter. So it's a good job that he managed to borrow a crash helmet!

• Like 2

Happy to be of service. :d

Was still a good weekend despite the rain on Sunday. All part of the fun.

So good close battles and the usual Pee taking.

Thanks all again for the help getting sorted with a helmet.

Cheers.

• Like 1

A great Speed Series weekend in spite of a damp Sunday and nice to meet up with some new faces.

Thanks to Craig and Ian for the shelter!

Keith