Oulton Park Gold Cup 2018 (W/North Wales)

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Have you received your ticket?

Depends on your selection when registering, either by post, by email or by logging in to your account with MSV. The last two require you to print your own ticket.

12 hours ago, bollockybill said:

Have you received your ticket?

Depends on your selection when registering, either by post, by email or by logging in to your account with MSV. The last two require you to print your own ticket.

Got mine - downloaded after logging on to MSV website :) 

What time are folk aiming to arrive?

From MSV i see the gates are open at 7am!

image.png

I'll be there all three days ...... car will be parked up around 7:30am...... I'm marshalling somewhere on track all three days.  Elis will be around and about with the car.

Forecast looks a bit ropey.....

image.png.807dcea9cb1fb490a0c510a14280c502.png

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Wilfman said:

I'll be there all three days ...... car will be parked up around 7:30am...... I'm marshalling somewhere on track all three days.  Elis will be around and about with the car.

Forecast looks a bit ropey.....

image.png.807dcea9cb1fb490a0c510a14280c502.png

Thanks for the good news I will be there with the family on Sunday 

• Like 1

It all depends on which forecast you look at...... none of them appear to know!!!!..... suspect I may be the cause of a "Weather Forecasting" thread starting now! :getmecoat:

It doesn't matter to us Wirral N/Wales lot, we can cope with the rain and the hot sunshine.

thanks to Rich and Andy, they will be putting up the Event Shelter Saturday afternoon over looking Cascades corner.

I hope to be there 7 30 ish Sunday morning, kettle boiling for a brew about 8 00am

Jeff  

Hi All, my first post here! Hopefully will be attending this as i only live round the corner from Oulton Park, i take it you can just pay on the gate for the meeting? What would be the best day to come and chat to the owners about their Westfields, as the MX5 isn't going to get through the next MOT!

1 hour ago, Space is the Place said:

Hi All, my first post here! Hopefully will be attending this as i only live round the corner from Oulton Park, i take it you can just pay on the gate for the meeting? What would be the best day to come and chat to the owners about their Westfields, as the MX5 isn't going to get through the next MOT!

Hi Sunday or Monday are good, the Wirral N/Wales WSCC stand is on the infield over looking Cascades bend you are most welcome to join us on which ever day you come

look forward to meeting you 

Jeff

13 hours ago, Space is the Place said:

i take it you can just pay on the gate for the meeting?

Yes.

What have you got planned for the MX5? A new identity perhaps?

John.

11 minutes ago, bollockybill said:

Yes.

What have you got planned for the MX5? A new identity perhaps?

John.

Yes i didnt realise until i picked up complete kit car, they do kits for the MX5, as ive been out of the kit car game for a while. Had a chat with Westfield and MK about their kits and using the MX5 as a donor.

Spent some time driving a Caterham over the weekend obviously very different car from the MX5, but the live rear axle on the Caterham obviously doesn't have the sophistication of a independent rear end, still good fun though!

Thanks Jeff, yes will come and have a wander over, Cascades and Island are my favorite bends!

16 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

....... we cannot cope with the rain and in fact on the Sunday of the YDG scampered home early with our wet tails between our legs whilst the Mancs guys enjoyed a great days drive around Wales!

Corrected for you! :p :d 

6 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Corrected for you! :p :d 

Yer But,   ok Dave, I'll give you that one, but we were pretty wet when we got home

• Like 1