Oulton Park Gold Cup 2018 (W/North Wales)

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

4 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

Yer But,   ok Dave, I'll give you that one, but we were pretty wet when we got home

We are always wet when we get home. Heatwave and drought? Still drying my reginalds and carpets out.

Weather forecast for the Gold Cup weekend. Put your hand out of the window, and if it's:-

Red, sunshine.

White, it's snowing.

Blue, freezing.

If it's all of the above, welcome to a bank holiday in England. Rain is possible, probable, inevitable.

Car cleaned, polished  and loaded up for Sunday, I'v no room for Our Nige as I'm bringing an F1 Wheel and Tyre to see if I can sell it.

It's an Goodyear rear slick mounted on a Williams O Z rim, used  for a display at the launch the 1994 Williams FW16- Renault F1 car.

Jeff 

Goodyear 001.JPG

Goodyear 003.JPG

Not sure if the 20 allocated spaces are gone for Monday,but I've emailed to let them know I won't be going due to engine brokeness :zzz:

Unfortunately I can not attend this year however keep an eye out for my mates mate all the way from Australia in his blue gt6. Brought the car over at Easter and has been racing it nearly every weekend since oulton park is his last race in the uk before he heads back.

Matty

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CosKev said:

Not sure if the 20 allocated spaces are gone for Monday,but I've emailed to let them know I won't be going due to engine brokeness :zzz:

Sorry to hear that, hope it’s fixable.

The allocated spaces haven’t gone.

I only knew for sure if/when I’d be able to come at the end of last week, so expected to be in a main car park. But on the off chance, on Friday morning I emailed the Gold Cup organisers, and fifteen minutes later a whole weekend display car pass had been emailed over by MSV!

So will be on the stand after all. See you in the morning, perhaps?

• Like 1

I’ll be there around 9am (ish) tomorrow and will do my best to bring some sunshine with me! 

• Like 1

Weather looking much better tomorrow, hope so! Rain did make entertaining racing though!

E1FAD074-DB30-4EC8-B966-306B1F66EFA6.thumb.jpeg.a6eb5de302ec9b4ca7642c2926d5e62c.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry chaps, will be late (or not there at all) I’m afraid. Can’t get the old Crossflow to fire up at all! :swear:

1 hour ago, Andy M said:

Sorry chaps, will be late (or not there at all) I’m afraid. Can’t get the old Crossflow to fire up at all! :swear:

Has it got fuel in it?

Great weekend.

Thanks to Jeff for the gazebo, tea, coffee, cakes and bacon butties.

20180827_155120.jpg

20180827_133442.jpg

20180827_120136.jpg

20180827_112057.jpg

20180826_111409.jpg

20180827_132652.jpg

20180827_132759.jpg

20180827_120123.jpg

20180827_120027.jpg

20180827_120052.jpg

• Like 1