Oulton Park Gold Cup 2018 (W/North Wales)

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

WSCC Gold Cup August 25th-27th,

Come and join us at one of the best circuits in the uk for a weekend of motorsport.

Again as previous years entry is free to drivers of  kit cars on our stand.....

Things have changed this year and registration this year is on-line, follow the link below to register, click the button to attend with a club snd follow instruction, you will be sent the tickets direct, tickets are limited to 20 each day, please if you are NOT really going attend  DO NOT REGISTER.
https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/OP-18-Gold-Cup
Cheers
Mark

• Like 1

Registered for all three days.

Best meeting of the year, by far.

20170827_123629.jpg

20170828_122946.jpg

• Like 1

I was hoping to go on Sunday and Monday but the on-line option only allows one day, what am I doing wrong?

tried the change option but seems to keep to ‘this car is already registered ‘ so it’s Monday only for me :-( 

Oh and it said only 12 places left

Andy

3 hours ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

I was hoping to go on Sunday and Monday but the on-line option only allows one day, what am I doing wrong?

tried the change option but seems to keep to ‘this car is already registered ‘ so it’s Monday only for me :-( 

Oh and it said only 12 places left

Andy

I recall I got multiple options - mine will be there for all 3 days.

43 minutes ago, Wilfman said:

I recall I got multiple options - mine will be there for all 3 days.

Lucky you!

The radio buttons only allow one day, selecting another day / radio button, cancels the previous selected radio button! Arhh. 

Have emailed msv, let’s see what they say.

Wirral N/Wales WSCC will once again have their hospitality center up and running on the Sunday/ Monday at the Gold Cup with tea, coffee and cakes,

donations will go to our chosen charity, The St Luke's Hospice Cheshire.

Jeff 

• Like 2

Got mine in  :dg-westy:

All 3 days of sun & fun :sun:

only 9 places left so hurry along chaps , this is a great meet :t-up:

Bernie, don't bank on the sun the last two trips out we've had, it's p---ed down with rain :marto:

Forgot to post up before but I'm in for the Sunday (booked it ages ago) :)

Wife and son will be coming along in the boring car to join the fun too!

7 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

Bernie, don't bank on the sun the last two trips out we've had, it's p---ed down with rain :marto:

Be prepared 

souwester.jpg

yellow wellies.jpg

Yellow-PVC-Macintosh-Rain-Hat-for-your.jpg

On 02/08/2018 at 10:20, jeff the joiner said:

St Luke's will again benefit from our support.

St Luke's Hospice will again benefit from our charity collections. Suggested donations are :-

Tea. £1.

Coffee. £1.

Chocolate cake. £1.

Also this year we are offering a chance to sit in the Westfield of your choice and have your photograph taken.

Children. £1.

Men. £1.

Ladies. by negotiation.

About St Luke's.

Since 1988, St Luke's has been providing palliative care to local people, supporting them in ways that go beyond the scope and funding of the NHS. Last year we supported over 1,000 local people with a huge range of support from end of life care on our ward to supporting carers, and from helping children cope with grief to helping parents return to work after illness. We are a charity and were established following a fundraising campaign in the mid 1980's which was championed by local people, and nearly 40 years later we continue to be supported in this way. In fact 85% of our care is funded by donations.

Please help the Wirral and North Wales area of the Westfield Sports Car Club to support our favourite charity, either by drinking tea or eating cake, or by sitting in one of our cars. Or just by donating.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm marshalling for all 3 days so hope the weather holds up for everyone. I'll drop by to say hello on Sunday morning.

MSV have issued the provisional timetable on the Oulton Park Facebook page

• Like 2