Peak District, Sunday 5th August

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

I have the time to join you in something a little slower. I will come to the start point and if you tell me the stopping points will try and meet you at them later. I don't want to hold you up....... 

Cheers Jon 

I've been a 'good boy' and have done my chores to earn a day out. See you at the wheatsheeaf:d

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I've been a 'good boy' and have done my chores to earn a day out. See you at the wheatsheeaf:d

While I can believe you've done your chores, the first part of that sentence seems soooo out of character... :p :laugh:

• Like 1

We will have to give this a miss I'm afraid, not ready for a long run yet so we are staying local!

Hope you all have a great day out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

We will have to give this a miss I'm afraid, not ready for a long run yet so we are staying local!

Hope you all have a great day out.

You'll be missed.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

@IanK (Bagpuss) is either very brave or off his trolly. Did you see his FB comment saying he thought @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO was a dragon?

Sparks will fly!

Have a good day one and all. Only slightly jealous. 

You git!

You’re only reminding Julie ‘cause you know you’re safe and not there, what about us poor devils that will feel the edge of the death stare reserved for Mr K? :o :d

• Haha 4

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO I hope Sue is feels a bit better soon, hopefully we will see you both at Curborough Breakfast meet next Saturday, I am hoping to do a run to the Okeover Arms in Ashbourne afterwards, fingers crossed.

Jon, your car might be a little slower but have you factored in that you are driving it! I will bring some postcodes for places to join back up, just in case. Plus we will need a wee stop half way as it is an 80 minute journey and I will never make it that long.

Excellent photo's Nigel, no-one has ever managed to capture the Edensor church in Chatsworth and, every time I rattle over the cattle grid, I think that I must stop and photograph that timber cottage on the edge of Edensor village.

That just leaves Mr K, I have you to cope with, never mind Ali who is also never a 'good boy' , and then Glen eggs you all on, oh deary deary me, I'm off to sharpen my wits.....

• Like 3

What’s this next Saturday!! We’re off Sunday,look in that diary of yours and organise yourself:p have a great day tomorrow see you soon luv us xx

@aeg, nowt stopping us going Sunday as well, just a minute, let me check the diary.......EMPTY

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

@Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO I hope Sue is feels a bit better soon, hopefully we will see you both at Curborough Breakfast meet next Saturday, I am hoping to do a run to the Okeover Arms in Ashbourne afterwards, fingers crossed.

Jon, your car might be a little slower but have you factored in that you are driving it! I will bring some postcodes for places to join back up, just in case. Plus we will need a wee stop half way as it is an 80 minute journey and I will never make it that long.

Excellent photo's Nigel, no-one has ever managed to capture the Edensor church in Chatsworth and, every time I rattle over the cattle grid, I think that I must stop and photograph that timber cottage on the edge of Edensor village.

That just leaves Mr K, I have you to cope with, never mind Ali who is also never a 'good boy' , and then Glen eggs you all on, oh deary deary me, I'm off to sharpen my wits.....

Don't know what you mean  :d

Just back - another great run out, with many good opportunities for “enthusiastic” driving - only one tractor this time, and it was despatched fairly rapidly (by most of us with working fuel pumps at least....)

my youngest son had “borrowed” that factor-50, leaving me with just the wife’s factor-20, so I have a feeling I might be paying the price in the morning

that said, yet another day of glorious weather, great scenery, superb roads and brilliant company, so I’m not moaning too much....

hopefully some photos to follow, if Lee gets a chance to process them later

• Like 4

Hi all, thanks Julie for letting Liz and I tag along this morning. Gr8 to meet some old faces and new ones. As always your group made us most welcome and despite my fuel problem (it didn't miss a beat after the HAY TRAILER) we thoroughly enjoyed it. Went to see a future member (mini bioman) and then home for tea.

Park anywhere you like :-) ? 

Thanks again see you soon.

Richard

5818.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1