Westfield Seight

Terry Chapple

On 30/07/2018 at 08:52, cjdad76 said:

Welcome Terry - car looks nice - very similar to my own SEight.  nice number plate too! :ww:

Hi

Thanks... maybe asking you many questions as this is my first SEight and yes it is very similar to yours... I am picking the car up on Friday and very much looking forward to the 85 mile drive home

On 30/07/2018 at 10:54, andy665 said:

Welcome - looks like a nice car.

Whats the spec?

Hi Andy

It is a 3.9.... I see you have a 5.1!! That must be an absolute beast of a machine :).. I pick mine up on Friday and really looking forward to the drive home

11 hours ago, Terry Chapple said:

Hi Andy

It is a 3.9.... I see you have a 5.1!! That must be an absolute beast of a machine :).. I pick mine up on Friday and really looking forward to the drive home

If I can give you any advice in your early days its this:

1. Check your speedo - speed piles on a lot more quickly than you imagine - mine no longer feels fast - until I look at the speedo

2. Watch out for changing down too soon, its very easy to lock up the back end, I had to learn to approach corners, roundabouts in one gear higher than my brain was telling me to

The V8 really is a great all rounder - blitz most things on the road but equally happy to potter around using the torque

Welcome to another Seight owner, I'm sure your car has plenty of upgrade potential, spent 20 years upgrading mine, really should do more driving and less upgrading...….

Its an amazing car, that can be driven for sound alone, not always speed, although that's fun too, be careful but most of all enjoy.

regards

scott

• Like 1