Hi from Cornwall

KeithS

Having driven VWs and Porsches most of my life, have just bought a 1999 SEi with 1600 crossflow on Webers to keep my 2014 Cayman company. It was built back in 1999, but the original owner/builder passed away. His son sold it to a garage owner in Helston, who used it occasionally over an 11 year period, doing few more than a dozen miles each year. Colour (original paintjob) is Peugeot 'Blaze', which is very similar to my previous 911 'hotrod'. Have plenty of questions to ask, but in the meantime, hello from deepest Cornwall!

Likes: It's a Wesfield; crossflow on Webers (I'm old school)...

Dislikes: 16-inch wheels; the exhaust, which is way to loud...

s-l1600-2.jpg

Chucho.JPG

:ww: from sunny Somerset.

That's a striking colour for a Westfield, enjoy.

Great colour. Maybe a nice set of old school black steel wheels with centre hub caps or minilites would be good?

With a ford hub the world is your veritable.....

As for exhaust it might be repackable or you can get a bigger silencer.  Fail that get a custom made under floor system exiting at the rear of the car.

:ww:from sunny Scotland, that’s a fabulous looking car and the colour is certainly striking, hope you enjoy her

:ww: from Camborne. that's a lovely looking pair you have there.....! Welcome to the mad house. I've sent  you a PM :yes:

• Like 1

Wow, what an amazing colour, really suits the car too. I must confess, I also love the five spoke alloys. You used to be able to get them ina fifteen inch size as well; I did try and find a set while I was building the current car, but they just never seemed to turn up at the right time.

If I recall correctly, they were standard in 16” on the SEiGHTs for a while, in particular, the underslung exhaust versions. [/useless Westfield trivia]

:ww:from the midlands

Thanks for the warm welcome – almost as warm as the weather! :sun: