Silverstone 2018 - Caption Competition

Andy_R

4 minutes ago, Andy_R said:

Best caption of @Ali and Gail & Rich wins a melted Twirl chocolate bar fresh from Silverstone!

IMG_9391.JPG

Put the rope down, pull my finger and your legs will grow back. 

• Like 1

After this, there is no turning back. You pull the green string - the story ends, you wake up and you remember Julie's directions.You pull the red string  you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Andy_R said:

Best caption of @Ali and Gail & Rich wins a melted Twirl chocolate bar fresh from Silverstone!

IMG_9391.JPG

After this, there is no turning back. You drink the green cup - the story ends, you wake up and you remember Julie's directions.You drink the red cup  you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

• Like 1

Ok, whatever you do, don't let go. I'll be back as soon as I can....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Andy_R said:

IMG_9391.JPG

''I've used all the tent pegs to fix the westfield... can you hold this till Monday?''

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 22/07/2018 at 14:43, Andy_R said:

IMG_9391.JPG

AFTER you cut the rope is the wrong time to tell me you’re red / green colour blind...

• Like 1

On 22/07/2018 at 15:43, Andy_R said:

IMG_9391.JPG

How long have I got to fly the anti trump blimp over silverstone for?

• Like 2

the rabbit goes round the tree and down the hole

• Like 1

On 22/07/2018 at 14:43, Andy_R said:

IMG_9391.JPG

there must be something to fasten it too , I mean you cant just sit there holding the thing all weekend  

• Like 1

The bloke in the tent shop told me the deal was 'no strings!'