Blyton 11 &12 August Sprint

Terry Everall

Looks like there is loads of room for more entries on this Longton & District event which does both circuits and is always great value for money and gives loads of track time. Get yourselves entered asap

• Like 1

Lets hope Garry gets his application in then! Quite a few of us going to this great venue

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there's only around 30 entries so far so lots of runs on the cards. 

Ideal excuse for some testing if your not too bothered about championship points. 

Come on folks lets get some more entries. 

11 minutes ago, mark.anson said:

Looks like there's only around 30 entries so far so lots of runs on the cards. 

Ideal excuse for some testing if your not too bothered about championship points. 

Come on folks lets get some more entries. 

Hows your car coming along mark are you going to be using the low entries for some testing.

14 hours ago, syman84 said:

Hows your car coming along mark are you going to be using the low entries for some testing.

Unfortunately still no engine and working silly hours means no car. 

Hoping to do the last Anglesey if I can. 

Lets hope I can solve my mystery misfire and failure to start sometimes

4 hours ago, terry everall said:

Lets hope I can solve my mystery misfire and failure to start sometimes

Still not sorted. I thought you had pin pointed it to the crank sensor in the engine?

When I got home I diagnosed 1 problem as Powercommander failed output to an injector. Then I discovered a fuel pump connection problem. Latest seems to be a defective connection in the loom supply to the fuel pump relay. The last 2 have been intermittent faults so difficult to trace

Fingers crossed for a good outing at blyton. I'm only doing the Sunday because Michelle is working and will be over Saturday Evening

not happy about the weather forecast

Just checked that's pants hopefully it changes before the weekend. What is the track like in the wet will it be ok on my tyres

9 hours ago, syman84 said:

Just checked that's pants hopefully it changes before the weekend. What is the track like in the wet will it be ok on my tyres

I Did an FTD on toyos under torrential rain in practice, you'll be fine with semislicks. Track is **** when very wet thou... Last corner is normally a massively big puddle, and braking points in the chicane and the end of the last straight are really really tricky as they are bumpy. Half tempted to bring my new car, but not fancy a wet wekend at all...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maurici said:

Half tempted to bring my new car, but not fancy a wet wekend at all...

You going in A or C with the new car. Would be nice to have someone else out regularly for some healthy competition :t-up:

Its more than likely to be A (whenever it happens) with road tyres continental eco contact or something like this... unlikely to be considered "competition" for your weapon... XD.