Honda S2000 Supercharger

Geezergs

I have a Procharger Supercharger I'ts made for Honda V-tec engines I bought with intentions of using it on my Mazda MX5 SDV but due to fitting constraints (it had to be fitted to the front of the engine as the Mazda runs clock wise) I couldn't get a big enough main pulley to spin the Supercharger fast enough. So I have gone the Turbo route. It's a C1a model when fitted to a V-tec engine it produced over 350 bhp I had it fully rebuilt new bearings seals etc buy TecAutomotive so it's done no miles since then, it comes with 2 pulley sizes and 2 and a half bottles of Procharger oil but you can use Mercedes Benz supercharger oil as well, they are a self contained unit. You can make up your own bracket or get one from the states were the market is very well catered for.  I am just looking to recover my outlay hence I'm only asking £1200 + postage this is a serious piece of kit and is not light so postage will be steep.

These are very rare beasts  I'm offering to the Forum first if no takers it's Fleabay or The Honda owners club.Any questions please ask 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zz86geriRAqtKiGH6

27 minutes ago, syman84 said:

@Delboy @tkm_dave any good for you boys

Ta Simon, would be some cheap power if I was going that route but would mean a fair bit of work as I already have higher compression pistons than standard.

• Like 1

Any more pics ? Just wondering if this would work with a Duratec 

Unit can be easily clocked just loosen the banjo and she can be sun to what ever angle works

IMG_20180721_142834.jpg

You can see it in situ on my Mazda sitting in front of engine Bentley Blower Style

20170708_131329.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.