Lost me a wiper, looking for reasonable replacement

thebutler

Evening all,

Did the first proper tour in The Orange b***h since I've had her up to the lakes. Fantastic road trip and didn't miss a beat for the whole ~900 miles. Only issue was getting caught in a downpour on the way back on the M6. 

During said downpour I learned the passenger wiper boss grub screw hadn't been tightened all that well when it came off and along with the wiper disappeared into the torrential abyss.

Priced up replacement parts on the Westfield site at £90 including the £20 postage (what the devil!?), So looking for where I can source these parts more sensibly priced. Pic of what I need below.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_20180715_121907.jpg

As it happens I was tiding the garage a little at the weekend and came across a Westfield bag, in it was the packaging for the wipers. I put the card in the recycling but its not gone yet so checked and pulled the codes off them.

This may be of help.

Wiper arm      W70324E      Elite Arm - 5.2 mm, Bayonet, black

Bland              B05108E       5.2mm Bayonet - 8" -

though I binned my standard Westfield supplied blades very quickly and replaced with 16" cut in half universal blades from Halfords 

Good Luck

Wheel box seems to be from a land rover defender, working on the arm and blades. May be able to use defender or mini ones and shorten..

blade can be found here and arm here somewhat less than Westfield want 

• Thanks 1

The splined top hat fittings the wiper arms fit on are available from most Landrover spares places too.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the info guys, ive been looking to replace my silver wipers with black but found Westfield expensive. These look alot more reasonable  

Edited by Rayzinzerbar