Newcomer from Devon

markat

16 hours ago, SXRORY said:

Hello and welcome! 

What type are you after...... banshee? Or going to the shops? 

Or banshee when going to the shops?  

Bit of everything, I am a twin carbs boy really but throttle bodies or a screamer are very tempting!

9 minutes ago, markat said:

Bit of everything, I am a twin carbs boy really but throttle bodies or a screamer are very tempting!

What about throttle bodies and a turbo :d

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

What about throttle bodies and a turbo :d

Erm, not quite everything then! I would like to live long enough to enjoy it for a while! :d

9 hours ago, Alex Lucas said:

:ww: from Liverpool 

get yourself in the BEC club :cool:

Im from up that way originally, used to work in the Cunard building for a while. Was riding a GSXR750 at the time so bikes have been a part of my life. Hmmmmm., not sure if it would be a  bit frantic for me now!

Ha well I'm not speaking from much experience as I've only had mine a matter of weeks myself but listening to that induction roar and engine scream puts the biggest smile on my face. It's a decent halfway house between 2 wheels and 4. Couple of my friends have car engined sevens though and they're great fun too,  so I'm sure which ever way you decide to go you'll be pleased :d

• Like 1