Kendrew Barracks track day 04-08-18

Newton

Evening,

Thinking of going up to the Kendrew Barracks track day on the 4th, anybody else out to play?  

Any feedback from folks who've been there before?

Went some years ago when it was called Cottismore, seemed ok from what I can remember. Who is running it?

Yes, I did a couple of days before the Army took over the base. I quite enjoyed the old layout, but I see they use a different one now.. It's a concrete surface which could be a bit "gravelly". If you care about your bodywork, a bit of gaffer tape over exposed bits could be a good idea. 

Decent layout, fun and fast, but as Andrew says the gravel rash and tyre wear is epic. Cover anything you don't want chipped (you can see the stones flying about in the video below). Worth doing though.