Chesterfield meet and Ashover Car Show followed by Tagg Lane Ice Cream Farm, Sun 22 July

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

A day of three parts, so feel free to join us at any point of the day.

1. Meet at McDonalds, Derby Road, Chesterfield, S40 2ED, for breakfast. If you are coming to the next section please be ready to leave at 9.30am.

2. Leaving McD's at 9.30am we need to be in position for 10am at Ashover Car Show, Milken Lane, Ashover, S45 0BA. Entry for a car and 2 passengers is 5 pounds. Come with us or meet us there, it's up to you. The Burton Car Club are going too, they are a lovely bunch of folk, led by Michael in his Dino.

3. At 1.30pm we will leave the car show, give our tongues a rest and exercise the right foot, for the journey to Tagg Lane Dairy, Bakewell, DE45 1JP for 2.30pm. This is where a disgraceful amount of ice cream will be consumed in an attempt to cool us down. 

How about it then? are you joining us?

Sorry will be at Silverstone with a hangover after watching UB40 :d:popcorn:

Would love to but can’t. Christening in Alton on Sunday followed by wedding celebrations in Ellastone. Have a good time. Xx

Well, you lot can stop having such exciting lives and have a diary as empty as mine, as soon as you can please :d

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Well, you lot can stop having such exciting lives and have a diary as empty as mine, as soon as you can please :d

Your diary empty! :o

• Haha 1

Well, surprise surprise we’re off and not on holiday :o so will be coming out to play. Will this be another cakegate!! as it has not been mention in the days activity:( see you Sunday Andy and Becky

• Like 1

Silverstone...sorry.

Cake Gate - the ice cream farm make a fine salted caramel cake....to go with your favourite flavour of ice-cream of course

other cakes are also available

see you Sunday :):):)

• Like 1

We are reporting sick, both humans and car!

BTW I have the Peak District flag that you could do with for the show!

• Sad 1

oo oo, my flag, my flag, great news, that means Paul VX has been busy finding it. Hope the car feels better soon:p....and you two of course :) missing you 

Hoping to make this one. I'll try and make it to Mc Donald's for 9.30 but failing that I'll see you there. Save me a space.

Luke.

Sorry, can't make this one. Have a great day out.

• Like 1

I'm coming just for the morning to the show see you at maccies :orange-westy:

• Like 1