SOLD - Autocom Pro 7 Intercom - Price Reduced - SOLD

Andy_R

I've just seen the price you can get for similar systems on online auction sites so have reduced the price. 

Autocom Pro 7 Intercom System

Manual & Specs can be found on the Autocom website (http://autocom.co.uk/pdfdocs/Pro-7-Sport_Manual.pdf)

Has Aux that allows connection to devices with a normal headphone jack plug so you can listen to music on the longer drives.

Headsets and Aux were working when it was came out of the vehicle but as you can see from the wiring it needs a little TLC to make it neater. I can't say for certain if everything else is working correctly as I didn't test them.

£40 plus postage.

PayPal for payment.

Will be at Silverstone on Friday & Saturday (campsite on Thursday afternoon & Sunday morning as well) so happy to accept cash if you want to pick up on any of these days.

Likewise if anyone is local to Wakefield (West Yorkshire) then they are willing to pick up from my house,

First to say they want them on this listing gets them (please DM me with details after posting).

IMG_9359.JPG

IMG_9358.JPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.