Blyton 2018, The photo thread.

Stu Faulkner

1 minute ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

@IanK (Bagpuss) as they say up here "gan canny with the photo uploads..."

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 10.10.57.png

And I though doubling the member allowance to half a Gig would be enough!!!

Surely certain people should be given more space ;-)

• Haha 2

Just now, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Surely certain people should be given more space ;-)

If that were possible, maybe...

Nice pics though!

If you get a chance try and resize them down a little before uploading?

I did recently also up the allowed image size, to increase quality as per a request by @Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment - so we now have better images, but equally, bigger file sizes per upload.

I'll keep an eye on it though and we (t'committee) will always try and provide the best platform we can as far as is possible :yes:

• Like 1

I did notice the pic quality was much improved :yes::yes:

Great shots Bagpuss :cool:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John said:

I didn't realise their were so many people taking photos - well done folks, some nice shots

Having never been to Blyton before, I'd preferred to have been able to access different parts of the track, however I understand why the Speed Series and track owners, would prefer us all in one or two places.

4 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

If that were possible, maybe...

Nice pics though!

If you get a chance try and resize them down a little before uploading?

I did recently also up the allowed image size, to increase quality as per a request by @Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment - so we now have better images, but equally, bigger file sizes per upload.

I'll keep an eye on it though and we (t'committee) will always try and provide the best platform we can as far as is possible :yes:

All images resized, and re-uploaded- hopefully to keep the 'pixel polizei' happy :d

14 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

polizei

Yes vatch yourzelf mein freund :d

6 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Yes vatch yourzelf mein freund :d

Shame you can't make you're sprint times smaller as easy as resizing pics :p

27 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Having never been to Blyton before, I'd preferred to have been able to access different parts of the track, however I understand why the Speed Series and track owners, would prefer us all in one or two places.

One difficulty is that the''owners'' only have a lease from the owner of the freehold (who is the farmer) and he keeps possession of the land which is not occupied by the track and the access roads, and the track buildings, so you would be crossing the farmer's land to get to other safe areas.

1 minute ago, KugaWestie said:

Ouch

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO you should punish that comment oh mighty one!

I was punished in advance with two hours of photo re-editing/uploading 

48 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Can be done, on trackdays with other partners they get shots from all over the track. Through "the wiggler" and from the entry into "Bunga bunga" are particularly good shots. Not sure what was needed to gain access though!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BCF said:

Great photos Ian @IanK (Bagpuss)! Are there any more of the blue single seater 140/141 please?

Cheers

Barny

Thank you for the update Ian, great photos!

• Like 1

I used to read LOTUS as lot's of Trouble Usually Serious, however this poor fellow did his best to catch this.

I conclude: Light On Throttle Usually Spins :d

LOTUS_Spin.jpg

• Haha 1