Mazda MX5 1.6 cut and shortened sump

Mark (smokey mow)

Just removed from my SDV, as it has a slight weep that I've been unable to trace. I suspect it may be from one of the welds but I did notice that the sump plug washer also had split. 

The sump has been shortened by approx 1" and the bottom plate is 5mm thick aluminium so it's got some protection from Knicks and bangs. The oil pickup pipe has also been modified and will be included.

I've now switch back to a standard sump hence now selling.

Yours for £25 and I can post at cost if required, I think this will be about £16 due to the weight (6kg) or I can wrap if you want to send a courier yourself.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, RobT said:

I'll have it. Can collect or meet at the lodge

Thanks Rob, my attendance has been rather dire at the Lodge this year so it may be better if you could collect. I'll PM you my address.

We could get this down to CM1 1LN fairly easily if that is any help

4 hours ago, darve said:

We could get this down to CM1 1LN fairly easily if that is any help

That would be even better. Im away for a couple of days but could drop the cash in to you tomorrow or one evening later in the week. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.