Clan McWesty Braemar run 15 july

Gary Taylor

Hi Lads n lasses, this weekend is the Braemar run and as before I thought we would pop down to Glenshee to meet up and have lunch, any idea on a rough eta for glenshee ? My plan is to leave dufftown over to the lecht, corgarf, braemar to glenshee if any of the heilanders fancy meeting up give me a shout

Gary

Is there a meet point for those travelling north, specifically Glasgow way?  Stirling Services? Time?

Ditto above post. 

Lizzy Brice. Stirling, Perth?

trying to sort out my weekend plans, so any info would be appreciated 

Bob

OK, Where is everyone?

Is this run still on?   I'm ok for meeting at Stirling then onto Perth for next meeting point.

Jim.

There’s not been a lot of response for this weekend by forum or email

Trina and myself will be coming down to glenshee aiming to be at tomintoul for 10am then a run down for lunch

anyone else ? 

Having been away from the house for several weekends now (and been on holiday), we have a lot to do around here, so won't be making this trip, unfortunately.

Hope the weather holds for you guys. Have a good run.

David

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JimM said:

OK, Where is everyone?

Is this run still on?   I'm ok for meeting at Stirling then onto Perth for next meeting point.

Jim.

Sorry guys, I'm out of this one. Had to make a decision last night. Heading to the caravan for the weekend.

Bob

@JimM yeah, I can meet you at Stirling services at 0930. Please confirm that time us ok?

Trina and myself will be coming down to glenshee aiming to be at tomintoul for 10am then a run down for lunch at glenshee around 12 Alastair is going to try and join us as well 

6 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

Car still awaiting repair peeps so sadly won’t be there... 

Got more duck tape if needed.....