WSCC courier Service.

Michael Whitworth

Is there anyone going to Blyton this weekend able to pick some rear arches up for me from  Birmingham?

TIA

Mike

Edgbaston very near the city Centre sandwiched between Bristol Rd and Pershore Rd if you know Birmingham.

7 hours ago, DamperMan said:

Where abouts in bham.  ? 

Damperman where about's are you coming to in Brum, I can meet you and drop them off to you.

• Like 1

I was never going into bham... but thinking i’d be Coming up the m40, m42, m6, m1..... probably 3pm NEC area.   but looking at a map that’s quite a tortured route, compared  to what garmin says..     also i’ve A few jobs I need to do first, change the oil, make sure the trailer lights work on the camper so the timing is a bit loose... I’m using our 90bhp campervan and trailer so not really wanting much detour.  If we could hand over at a motorway junction i’d Come that route.

3 minutes ago, DamperMan said:

I was never going into bham... but thinking i’d be Coming up the m40, m42, m6, m1..... probably 3pm NEC area.   but looking at a map that’s quite a tortured route, compared  to what garmin says..     also i’ve A few jobs I need to do first, change the oil, make sure the trailer lights work on the camper so the timing is a bit loose... I’m using our 90bhp campervan and trailer so not really wanting much detour.  If we could hand over at a motorway junction i’d Come that route.

if you are going from Bicester......

M40/M69/M1

or

A43/M1

50 minutes ago, DamperMan said:

Call me on zero, seven, eight, 343, two, seven, eight, two and seven. to see if we can arrange a rendezvous.

This is great fellas, thanks for the efforts.

WSCC at its best!

To be honest it’s going to add at least 40 mins to my journey and take me via some more “traffic rich zones”  adding delay potentual.   So this time i can’t help. Sorry.  

Right I'm going to Blyton Saturday.

But I'm not going into Birmingham  at this moment in time but rusty's son works at the westfield factory so if he could take them to the factory Friday I could collect them from him and bring them to Blyton  for you 

All I can say is WOW.

Thanks Damperman for trying and IF your plan could work Ash, I would be grateful. Over to you Rusty??

As i have had no pm or reply from rusty here and the parts i have on order from the factory have arrived early this morning  i will be going to the factory today and not tomorrow.

Ash

17 hours ago, Rednop1 said:

As i have had no pm or reply from rusty here and the parts i have on order from the factory have arrived early this morning  i will be going to the factory today and not tomorrow.

Ash

Oh no, I was going to text you today.