Gluten Free Dinner Mini Bus Rides

graham frankland

Hi Party Goers

The Good News is I have got the Min Bus price back down to £3-00 each as long as we have 20 people using this service on the night!

We have capacity for 24 people (3 rides of 8) and the the number of people requesting rides is 24!

We have had kind offers of lifts from Adam R Barney and Stephen H but if we can get at least 20 people using the service going to the pub then we will cover the cost of the bus trips and a tip for the driver at the great price of £3-00 per passenger

This year we are changing the process slightly please have your £3-00 ready as you board the bus and Marto (Blakey) will collect it from you as you get on!

Thanks for your help in the matter and I look forward to seeing you all again on Friday!

BR

Glutey 

• Thanks 3

Super, thanks for your hard work as always Graham!

Happy to be on stand-by for extra lifts if required, but will have my £3 ready :d

24 minutes ago, graham frankland said:

Hi Party Goers

The Good News is I have got the Min Bus price back down to £3-00 each as long as we have 20 people using this service on the night!

We have capacity for 24 people (3 rides of 8) and the the number of people requesting rides is 24!

We have had kind offers of lifts from Adam R Barney and Stephen H but if we can get at least 20 people using the service going to the pub then we will cover the cost of the bus trips and a tip for the driver at the great price of £3-00 per passenger

This year we are changing the process slightly please have your £3-00 ready as you board the bus and Marto (Blakey) will collect it from you as you get on!

Thanks for your help in the matter and I look forward to seeing you all again on Friday!

BR

Glutey 

Hi Folks

Should have stated that the 1st departure of the min bus from the Raceway is 7-00 pm Friday

Sorry

Glutey