Rockingham Track Day Photos

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Kev, Steve, Dick and myself had a suprb day at Rockingham last week - here's some photos

D72_2593.jpg

D72_2594.jpg

D72_2592.jpg

D72_2595.jpg

D72_2616.jpg

D72_2620.jpg

D72_2626.jpg

D72_2630.jpg

D72_2641.jpg

D72_2643.jpg

D72_2646.jpg

D72_2648.jpg

D72_2664.jpg

D72_2666.jpg

D72_2671.jpg

D72_2674.jpg

D72_2686.jpg

D72_2688.jpg

D72_2697.jpg

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

Great photos ,and a great day :yes:

I thoroughly enjoyed all of it especially the ride in your car ,I was like a Sunday driver compared to you two .On my first track day When I met Kev he said unless you spin out your not trying hard enough ,Well this was my second trackday and my first spin so I’m trying hard if nothing else :d

Was great to meet you ,Kev and Dick and hope to again ,hows your car have you had it looked at yet ?

Cracking photos Clark. You must have a steady hand,.. those panning shots (on a relatively low shutter speed?) are great. :yes:

19 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Great photos ,and a great day :yes:

I thoroughly enjoyed all of it especially the ride in your car ,I was like a Sunday driver compared to you two .On my first track day When I met Kev he said unless you spin out your not trying hard enough ,Well this was my second trackday and my first spin so I’m trying hard if nothing else :d

Was great to meet you ,Kev and Dick and hope to again ,hows your car have you had it looked at yet ?

Yes was a good little group of us there and the good company made it a cracker

You definitely got quicker and quicker through the day and could really see you starting to lean on the tyres :yes:

well my car is proper broke - so far a have been to a local engine rebuilders and also spoke to NMS on the phone - need to weigh up if I go for the local cheaper option or NMS ? 

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Cracking photos Clark. You must have a steady hand,.. those panning shots (on a relatively low shutter speed?) are great. :yes:

Thanks m8 - I tend to use 125th of a second - you could go lower with a monopod 

I find less than that and my hand isn’t steady enough... 

My success rate was probably 1 in 3 

• Thanks 1

So that's what Rockingham looks like when the fog lifts!

1 hour ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

well my car is proper broke - so far a have been to a local engine rebuilders and also spoke to NMS on the phone - need to weigh up if I go for the local cheaper option or NMS ? 

Has it knocked the bottom end out? Big ends mains.. etc?