wanted joint for long wings in the front

luke58

"Dear Sirs,

I'm currently looking for a joint located between the front wing and the main body of the car. My car is a Westfield SE dated 1988 with long wings in the front of the car. In attachment, you will find few photos to have a clear view of this joint.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

luke58

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

3 hours ago, wizzer said:

Not really, though you could use it.

Its nothing special and available fro virtually everywhere that sells car interior trim materials etc. As Wizzer said, it’s called car wing piping, 

This is the sort of thing normally used - https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/wing-piping-per-metre

The key difference is that the round bit is hollow and squashy, so it will take up the gaps between the flared wings and the sides of the body tub better than the solid versions do.

You can get wing piping in different sizes, but around 4 - 5 mm for the tube bit that shows is probably typical of what most use.

thank you very much for your quick response, I went to see the site that you suggest me, I hope to find the seal I need.Good afternoon and again a big thank you , luke 58:black-westy:

hello, I write this message because I am also looking for a pair of long wings for my car a SE of 1988. Could you tell me where I should seek because of here in Belgium, I do not know where to look.I already want to thank you for taking the time to read my message.well to you, luc58

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.