Newcomer Megablade Westie

Alex Lucas

Hi All I recently signed up to the club after purchasing my very own Westfield Megablade.

Its very early days yet but the car seems to be in good condition however there are one or two little snags that need attention like a faulty oil pressure gauge/sender (they seem to be an issue with the BEC cars).

However i know very little about the car so if anyone on here knows anything about it that would be most helpful. I'm  based in the Liverpool area and hoping to meet fellow Westfield owners (hopefully some BEC owners as well) at the local area meet across the water in the Wirral whenever the next one is. Also the car came with a hood and side screens but they have never been fitted to the car, im not sure i have the skill in order to get the fitment how id want it does any body know of a professional fitter in the north west region?

Thanks and hello to all

Alex

image1[5101].JPG

image2[5104].JPG

image3[5103].JPG

• Like 6

Welcome from North Oxfordshire :ww: 

Really nice looking car.

Simon

:ww: from Scarborough.

As others have said, looks a really nice car. :t-up: 

Thanks guys appreciate the warm welcome, just happy to be in the club :dg-westy:

• Like 1

Hi Alex,

Lovely looking car :t-up:

If you ever head out into North Wales, you do need to as these cars are awesome on the twisty B roads,let me know as myself and @CraigHew are quite often up for blasts around the hills:t-up:

Nice to see you support the blue side of Liverpool too :cool:

Kev

:ww: from the midlands, enjoy!!

Hi @CosKev Thanks for the reply, I'm sure i will be going on a blatt round wales, do you ever go to the local area meets? In Particular the Wirral based one? what kind of turn out do they get if you don't mind me asking? Ha your'e born into it so you don't get much choice i wouldn't change my allegiances for anything now although last season was definitely a trying one!! Still onwards and upwards. :sun:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex Lucas said:

Hi @CosKev Thanks for the reply, I'm sure i will be going on a blatt round wales, do you ever go to the local area meets? In Particular the Wirral based one? what kind of turn out do they get if you don't mind me asking? Ha your'e born into it so you don't get much choice i wouldn't change my allegiances for anything now although last season was definitely a trying one!! Still onwards and upwards. :sun:

I'm not that local to the wirral really to go to meets,I'm in Oswestry Shropshire,and if I'm not working I play 5-a-side on Thursday's. 

Evening Alex,

Warm welcome from Somerset.

I'm another 919 Megablade owner - touch less civilised than yours.  Had mine 8 years so have learnt a few things about them.

IMG_1137.thumb.JPG.7d2d9083a4cbe15b3a32aefdb336dad6.JPG

Drop me a message if you get stuck with anything.

Hope you enjoy her.

Rob

• Like 1