Bookatrack donnington 4-7-18

Snappy

Asked for an owners club discount for Westfields and it was pointed out that Bookatrack are a Caterham dealer so in a word no!

I had to ask! Not sure they want me there.

Well I booked it anyway as there’s only about twenty cars.

Hope there friendly...

You shouldn't have a problem unless things have changed. I have used them in the past and there has been a mix of cars.

Enjoy Donington :)

Done donning tin a few times it’s great, gp circuit today which is new to me.

i was first out on track and four laps in black flagged for noise, never been an problem here before but I am way over they say, my dB meter reads the same as it always has but I am way over on there’s!!

Maybe you should have put a Caterham sticker on the car then....:d

• Like 1

I had to agree to only use 5000rpm to keep the noise down! Or was that to make the Caterhams look better..:d

Marshals were great as usual, suggested I went and put my other exhaust on, so I took the hint and used less revs, I checked back with the marshal and he said build it up slowly and he would show me a pit board if it got near the limit. didn't hear another thing..

Great evening overall, well organised and the best sighting laps at a track day yet, the lead driver gently built speed over each lap until everyone was up to a good pace. I think there were 22 cars which in my books is some nice clear track time.