Blyton first time

I H Freelance Services

Hi well as a owner and driver of this car and with over 30 years experience of racing  i can honestly say that the Arion has front no issues what so ever with its front suspension  infact i was amazed how good it was with base settings straight out of the factory we did one antiroll bar adjustment front and back and two clicks on the rear shocks and that was it all bar adjustment for slicks or full wets , the whole car has been designed for racing not as a car that needs to tick many boxes as a westfield does road track touring etc, etc . It has won over 20 rounds of the rgb series set over 20 poll  positions and lap records for rgb so both  in my experience and its track record it shows it doesnot have suspension set up issues , may be its those setting it up that do 

its a very easy and predictable car to drive and never ceases to put a smile on my face